First Time Buyers Scheme now part of Island Plan 2023Plian pouor l’s Acateurs dé la Preunmié Fais
The situation at present is that in the Island plan, some fields have been approved in St. Peter, but no planning applications have been submitted by the landowners.
We are still waiting to hear further regarding any further development.
Being registered with Andium / Housing Gateway is the best advise we can give at present as we do not hold any more information or any waiting lists at the parish hall.
The old First Time buyer scheme that was held for Ville du Manoir is no longer valid and nothing parish led is current.
The fields chosen will be led by the individual landowner to discuss with Andium once planning has been decided.
You can find the minutes of the relevant meetings below:
- Parish Assembly 26-04-16 FTB Project (PDF)
- See item 7 on agenda minutes for latest update: Parish Assembly 1-11-16 (PDF)
- FTB Item from Parish Assembly 24-01-17 (PDF)
- Licencing and FTB update: Parish Assembly 30-05-17 (PDF)
- Parish Assembly 13-09-17 FTB (PDF)